Whether he's singing a song (Hark the Herald Angels Sing),
doing a dance (like Shermie in the Christmas special),
coloring a picture (okay, scribbling uncontrollably on a picture),
or reading a book (that is, studying black and white comic books);
he's got these guys on the brain most of time.
Seeing our two year old give such attention to these characters amazes me. I'm wondering how long his devotion to Charlie Brown and the gang will last. For now, as always, I'm loving him loving them and enjoying these precious moments.
doing a dance (like Shermie in the Christmas special),
coloring a picture (okay, scribbling uncontrollably on a picture),
or reading a book (that is, studying black and white comic books);
he's got these guys on the brain most of time.
Seeing our two year old give such attention to these characters amazes me. I'm wondering how long his devotion to Charlie Brown and the gang will last. For now, as always, I'm loving him loving them and enjoying these precious moments.

No comments:
Post a Comment