Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Morning Confusion






Have you ever had one of those mornings where you wake up and don't know what day it is? Today was one of those for me. Actually, I woke up and, for a fleeting moment, relaxed and thought, Aah, today is Saturday. I'm going back to sleep. I began to drift off. Then I thought, Oh no, it's not Saturday. It's Wednesday! I better get up. So you can imagine my horror when I finally realized that it was only Tuesday.

Luckily, Benjamin looked so cute this morning that I couldn't help smiling! He looked so adorable that I had to grab my camera and take a picture or two. As late as I'm always running in the morning, this may seem like a strange move, but I didn't want to forget how sweet he looked all dressed for school and standing in his crib. I'm adding a few photos for all to see just what I mean.

Anyway, it turned out to be a fine day- even though it was only Tuesday. School was good, and Benjamin took a nap on me while Tim went for a run. It was so nice to come home and not have any school work to worry about since my semester is officially over; what a great feeling! Then tonight, Baby Boy fell asleep on me again while I watched The Real Housewives of NYC. (I hope he wasn't listening....)

2 comments:

  1. So excited to find your blog. Look forward to keeping up with you and your sweet fam. Hope you're all well. Benjamin is down right adorable. Wish we could see you again soon. Ben and Cass would have a grand ole time together!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I am the aunt of such a precious, little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete